Saturday, May 16, 2009

This stuff is great!



I have officially found a new deodorant. Recently Dove sent me a full size sample of their new visibly smooth deodorant. Dove says that it minimizes the appearance of underarm hair over time. You know what? They are absolutely right. It seems rare that a product does what it says it will. This one does that and more. I have not had a single shaving bump since I started using it. Also in the past I have had trouble finding a deodorant that would actually last through out the day. Dove visibly smooth lasts ALL day with out needing to reapply. As an added bonus it smells great! Dove also sent me a big bundle of coupons and I have had a great time giving them out. All the friends who have used their coupons to try the product have reported back to me with similar wonderful results. Long story short... Thanks Dove!

No comments:

Post a Comment